Re: ** PL/SQL question

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_cybcon.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2004 09:42:03 -0800

You don't mention what your front end is, but why would that necessitate changing the SQL to retrieve the data to populate the page from a ref cursor to arrays?

Aren't the two are generally mutually exclusive? There may be notable exceptions such as Oracle Forms.

Keep in mind that if you are using ODBC, and happen to be using Oracle's ODBC, you can't use arrays. You will either have to stick to ref cursors, or switch to Microsoft's ODBC driver.

Ironic, isn't it?

Jared