Re: RMOUG

From: Tim Gorman <tim_at_sagelogix.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2004 12:45:37 -0700

OK, I've another motivation...(knew it, didn't you?)...time to confess...

One of the owners of the Celtic has an 11-yr-old son who is a 5th-grade classmate of my 11-yr-old daughter. Apparently, young Master Celtic has a crush on my daughter, but she's not interested (says she). She declares that he is "arrogant" (i.e. possibly even more self-assured than she).

Now, as a father, I'm sure you know where my duty lies....yup! I've got to check out just how well-off my potential in-laws might be!!!... Can't be falling down on the job, can I? And if some good beer finds its way to my hand at the same time, so be it...

...the ironic thing is, knowing a few 11-12 yr old boys myself (especially having been one) (no comments please!), the kid probably doesn't exactly have a "crush" on her, but simply failed to tease her as the other boys were doing. Still, I'll grasp at any excuse to spend an evening at the Celtic...

See y'all there at 8:00pm MT on Wed 11-Feb!!! Cool website, too...