Re: RMOUG

From: Tim Gorman <tim_at_sagelogix.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 23:19:33 -0700

Some of my personal favorite places to drink in Denver:

I'd be honored and delighted to lead the goddess and her groupies to the Murphy's stouts and Glenmorangie 12-yr-olds at the Celtic Tavern. I can navigate to it with my eyes closed, as I'm prone to do anyway. If for some reason it turns out to be too crowded or otherwise unsuitable, we can stagger a few steps over to the Wynkoops or any of a half-dozen other bars within a block or two...

Just to put a stick in the sand, let's say the Celtic Tavern (at the corner of 18th St and Blake St in the LoDo section of downtown Denver) at 8:00pm on Wednesday???

Slainte!