RE: How does Oracle keep B-tree indexes to 3 levels?

From: Cary Millsap <cary.millsap_at_hotsos.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 09:04:17 -0600

Yep. It basically means, "Don't take anyone's word for it."

Cary Millsap
Hotsos Enterprises, Ltd.
http://www.hotsos.com
* Nullius in verba *

Upcoming events:

- Performance Diagnosis 101: 2/24 San Diego, 3/23 Park City, 4/6 Seattle
- SQL Optimization 101: 2/16 Dallas
- Hotsos Symposium 2004: March 7-10 Dallas
- Visit www.hotsos.com for schedule details...