Re: OT: HP-UX 11/grep

From: Mladen Gogala <mladen_at_wangtrading.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 16:33:32 -0500

You have several choices:

  1. Send an email to this list, someone might be able to help you.
  2. Email Richard Stallman or Eric Raymond
  3. Go to usenet and try with GNU, FSF and unix.misc groups. Guys there are rather good and some them will gladly help you.
  4. Call your HW vendor and ask him questions. It's not so unusual and they might be willing to help you out.
  5. Emall Darl McBride of SCO fame, who allegedly owns the source code and ask him.
  6. Use firearms.