RE: ora_check_sql in DBD::oracle

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 14:01:02 -0600

Figures. I thought I learned something new today. Turns out that I just re-learned something I forgot:

http://www.mail-archive.com/dbi-users@perl.org/msg13613.html

Thanks for the reminder! :) But now I have to find something else new to learn today...

Rich

Rich Jesse                        System/Database Administrator
rich.jesse_at_qtiworld.com           Quad/Tech International, Sussex, WI USA