RE: Regular Expressions in 9i

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 09:40:12 +0000

Given that I submitted the owa_pattern solution tested I'm not sure I want =
to point people at this but nevertheless the speed drawback is well illustr=
ated here http://www.psoug.org/sql_fun.html. The problem set was to validat=
e US phone numbers in as few lines of code as possible.=20

Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA
Audit Commission
+44 117 975 7805=20

Von: Jonathan Gennick [mailto:jonathan_at_gennick.com] Gesendet: Donnerstag, 5. Februar 2004 06:16 An: Mercadante, Thomas F
Betreff: Re: Regular Expressions in 9i

Wednesday, February 4, 2004, 12:29:36 PM, Mercadante, Thomas F (thomas.mercadante_at_labor.state.ny.us) wrote: MTF> PS - Jonathan - your article in the Sept./Oct. Oracle Magazine =3D looks
great!
MTF> I'm using it as a guide!

Hey, thanks for that. Good feedback is, well, always good.

Best regards,

Jonathan Gennick --- Brighten the corner where you are http://Gennick.com * 906.387.1698 * mailto:jonathan@gennick.com

Join the Oracle-article list and receive one article on Oracle technologies per month by=3D20 email. To join, visit
http://four.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/oracle-article,=3D20 or send email to Oracle-article-request_at_gennick.com and=3D20 include the word "subscribe" in either the subject or body.

=3D20

This email contains information intended for the addressee only. It may be confidential and may be the subject of legal and/or
professional privilege. Any dissemination, distribution, copyright or use of this
communication without prior permission of the sender is strictly prohibited.