RE: Slow ODBC connectivity

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 10:07:28 -0600

Stuff keeps coming to mind: Recently we had a single user who could not connect to Oracle via ODBC. It turned out that the wonderful MS IEeeeeeeeee was easily coerced into installing *several* little programs. Aside from making everything networking-wise very slow, the last one somehow prevented the Oracle client from talking to the server!

Just more to check... :)

Rich

Rich Jesse                        System/Database Administrator
rich.jesse_at_qtiworld.com           Quad/Tech International, Sussex, WI USA