RE: Antw: trace files written to ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/log

From: Cary Millsap <cary.millsap_at_hotsos.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 10:10:43 -0600

Check Metalink too. I vaguely recall a student mentioning that this behavior occurred as the result of a bug.

Cary Millsap
Hotsos Enterprises, Ltd.
http://www.hotsos.com
* Nullius in verba *

Upcoming events:

- Performance Diagnosis 101: 2/24 San Diego, 3/23 Park City, 4/6 Seattle
- SQL Optimization 101: 2/16 Dallas
- Hotsos Symposium 2004: March 7-10 Dallas
- Visit www.hotsos.com for schedule details...