Re: how do I interpret this in bstat/estat

From: Diego Cutrone <diegocutrone_at_yahoo.com.ar>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 11:12:38 -0300

Gene,

If you see your enqueue waits are significant in v$system_event, then you may have an enqueue wait problem in your instance. Then you can also check sys.x$ksqst (enqueue statistics) and get a classification of enqueue waits.
You can also set up a realtime procedure that takes a 10046 dump (or just check v$session_wait) of the sessions that are suffering enqueue waits to get a more detailed information.

Regards,
Diego Cutrone