Re: RE: Has anyone got "out of office" replies when posting here?

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_cybcon.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 00:37:59 -0800

Your address will appear in the 'From:' field.

Out of office messages are something of a pain, yes.

Just route them to another folder and clean it up occasionally, or if you are fortunate enough to be on some derivative of linux, send them to /dev/null.

My Grand Marnier glass is empty, time for bed now.

Jared