RE: Starting Database from OEM 9.2 gives ORA-12500 Failed to start a

From: Dharminder Softhome <dharminder_at_softhome.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 07:34:26 -0800

Thomas,
That is the real problem. I can start the database using Windows 2000 OracleServiceSID.
But I want to start up the database using OEM only.

Thanks.

Author: Dharminder Softhome
  INET: dharminder_at_softhome.net

Author: Thomas Day
  INET: tday6_at_csc.com

Author: Dharminder Softhome
  INET: dharminder_at_softhome.net

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Jan 30 2004 - 09:34:26 CST