Re: About oracle-l: some odd combinations of characters

From: KENNETH JANUSZ <kjanusz_at_att.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 08:13:23 -0600

Lisa:

I noticed that you are running Outlook on XP. I am running Outlook on XP Prof. and I am doing SETI analysis and am running my PC 24X7. Have you noticed any irregularities with XP and Outlook?

Running my PC 24X7 after about 4-5 days my Outlook gets very flaky looking. For example: when I scroll down a message the horizontal lines all blur together. And a few times I have gotten an out of memory error message. Have you seen any of these irregularities? When I reboot the system everything is OK for about another 4-5 days. I haven't seen any problems with data / files getting corrupted.

Thanks,
Ken Janusz, CPIM

P.S.: The temperature here in Hugo, MN is now -28 deg. F.