Re: Re: [Q] wait time /lob def

From: <ryan.gaffuri_at_cox.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 04:49:25 -0800

i apologize if someone posted this answer(i missed it if you did), but why do cached lobs require writes on the control file? and jonathan said that isnt 'necessarily' bad. is that because there isnt alot of I/O?

so caching lobs are primarily useful for read only or read 'mostly' LOBs?

Author: <ryan.gaffuri_at_cox.net
  INET: ryan.gaffuri_at_cox.net