Re: temporary tablespace

From: Tanel Poder <tanel.poder.003_at_mail.ee>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 12:24:38 +0200

Hi!

In later Oracle versions where workarea sizes for executing even identical statements can change considerably due automatic workarea management and your temporary tables can be swapped into temp tablespace from PGA, it actually might be worth-while to create temp TS as autoallocate.

So far I've sticked with uniform, though.

Tanel.