RE: Oracle database version history

From: Larry Elkins <elkinsl_at_flash.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 23:56:43 -0600

Great info!!! Of course you can't list everything or it would have been a few pages, but I liked the introduction of in-line views. I know they were there in a point release before they were officially mentioned and supported, and I think it was 7.1 when they were there, and 7.2 when they became official?

Regards,

Larry G. Elkins
elkinsl_at_flash.net
214.954.1781