RE: Download OEM

From: David Wagoner <dwagoner_at_arsenaldigital.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 16:46:09 -0500

It's included in the 9i Enterprise Edition database software, not a separate download.

Best regards,

David B. Wagoner
Database Administrator
Arsenal Digital Solutions
E-Mail: dwagoner_at_arsenaldigital.com
Web: http://www.arsenaldigital.com

"the most trusted source for

            STORAGE MANAGEMENT SERVICES" The contents of this e-mail message may be privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any review, dissemination, copying, distribution or other use of the contents of this message or any attachment by you is strictly prohibited. If you receive this communication in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail or by telephone (919-466-6700), and please delete this message and all attachments from your system.
Thank you.