[oracle-l] FW: pl/sql array processing?

From: Guang Mei <gmei_at_incyte.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 22:49:25 -0800

My following message did not seem to make it to oracle-l.freelists. Let me try it again.

Guang

Hi,

I have the folliwng pl/sql code for oracle 8173. I am wondering if there is a way to make it faster by not looping each array elements, but doing some kind of "forall" opration to my_package.function?

declare
  type numTbl is table of number index by binary_integer;

  refTbl		numTbl;
  i             number;
  str           varchar2(30);

begin