RE: [oracle-l] Open Source issues

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 08:25:07 -0600

Michael

    Thanks for providing a clear, insightful commentary on MySQL's actions. You make more sense than the original author. Fascinating interplay between benevolent motives of helping mankind vs. those who would get rich. I particularly enjoy editorials (in profit-oriented, advertiser-supported) magazines about how difficult it is to reap vast profits from free software like Linux.

Dennis Williams
DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com