[oracle-l] Re: Oracle DBA Position (Production) with 11i experience- Austin, Texas--Know anybody for it

From: Michael Thomas <mhthomas_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 10:13:02 -0800 (PST)

I don't know about technical attorney stuff, and I just LUVs all companies that hire DBAs.

But, what is the legal term for 'humor', as in this job posting for a 6 month contract to convert 8i to 10g database?

e.g. "Oracle 10G experience"
http://www.ncoug.com/jobs.htm

Do you think if I read one of those new 10g books, and get a 10g certification, I could 'wing it'?

He he he. OMG, just kidding. Don't vomit. Sorry, we're snowed in and I'm bored.

Regards,

Mike Thomas

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free web site building tool. Try it! http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/ Received on Mon Jan 26 2004 - 12:13:02 CST