Re: Help - 9ias broke - hostname was changed

From: Mladen Gogala <mladen_at_wangtrading.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 10:29:27 -0800

Did you change LDAP configuration files? Which LDAP server was it? WebLogic? WebSphere? iPlanet? iAS? OpenLDAP? Usually, after changing the host name, servers have to be reconfigured and re-started? Does your LDAP server have a GUI admin utility and can you connect to the server by using that utility?

Author: Mladen Gogala
  INET: mladen_at_wangtrading.com