RE: How to find the last execution time of a Procedure.

From: <Prasada.Gunda_at_hartfordlife.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 12:59:34 -0800

Thanks for your input, Naveen. But, It is hard to do that since everything is under Production Support Team control.

Best Regards,
Prasad

                      "Naveen, Nahata
                      (IE10)"                   To:       Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
                      <Naveen.Nahata_at_hon        cc:
                      eywell.com>               Subject:  RE: How to find the last execution time of a Procedure.
                      Sent by:
                      ml-errors_at_fatcity.
                      com

                      01/23/2004 02:24
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      ORACLE-L

Not sure if that is what you want... and not sure if this will really work, just a quick thought...

Invalidate the procedure, so next time it will be used, it will be recompiled, and then you can see at LAST_DDL_TIME in ALL_OBJECTS to find out
when it was used first after invalidating.

Regards
Naveen

Author: Naveen, Nahata (IE10)
  INET: Naveen.Nahata_at_honeywell.com