winders email client.

From: Ron Thomas <rthomas_at_hypercom.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 08:49:28 -0800

have you tried firebird?

Ron Thomas
Hypercom, Inc
rthomas_at_hypercom.com
"The box said I needed to have windows 98 or better...So I installed linux."

                      William.Thater_at_carr
                      ier.utc.com                To:       ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com
                      Sent by:                   cc:
                      ml-errors_at_fatcity.c        Subject:  RE: !!Please Read - Oracle-L is moving!!
                      om

                      01/23/2004 07:09 AM
                      Please respond to
                      ORACLE-L