[oracle-l] Re: list configuration

From: Mladen Gogala <mladen_at_wangtrading.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 12:44:23 -0500

On 01/23/2004 12:32:25 PM, Niall Litchfield wrote:
> Feel free to whip me (er maybe this should be OT) but I also sort by
> =
> subject
> (to read threads in some sort of order) and use the from for my mail
> =
> rules.
> Obviously a better answer would be to use a proper mail client... My
> =
> vote is
> to remove any automatic massaging of subject lines.=20
>
> Niall

And is this what you call "a proper mail client"?

X-Mailer:	Microsoft Outlook, Build 10.0.4510
X-MimeOLE:	Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1106
Importance:	Normal
X-archive-position:	98
X-ecartis-version:	Ecartis v1.0.0
Errors-To:	oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
X-original-sender:	niall.litchfield_at_dial.pipex.com

I must say that I disagree bitterly about that piece of s...oftware being called "a proper mail client", but I don't care about the titles. My Email filters are based on the "To:" field in the header. Received on Fri Jan 23 2004 - 11:44:23 CST