Re: What to look for in STATSPACK report

From: Quamrul Polash <quapol_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 09:04:34 -0800

Hi Jared,

Is this offer open to everybody -:) I would like to get the perl/shell stuff you are referring to. I had problem to install DBI from ActivePerl before (on Windows 2000). I shall try again.

Thanks,

Quamrul

From: Joan Hsieh
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Subject: Re: What to look for in STATSPACK report
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 08:19:25 -0800
Jared,
Thanks! I'd like to try perl, but I have to admit I am totally naive on
this subject. I am thinking to take a course. (free for me) How much
efforts in order to set this up?
ps, your graph is very impressive. I still have trouble to make the
graph from excel. Thanks to Dennis, after I changed text to cloumns, it
made a little progress. But I am still struggling to make it work.
Joan

Author: Joan Hsieh
   INET: joan.hsieh@tufts.edu
Fat City Network Services    -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com
San Diego, California        -- Mailing list and web hosting services

Check out the new MSN 9 Dial-up — fast & reliable Internet access with prime features! -- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.net -- Author: Quamrul Polash INET: quapol@hotmail.com Fat City Network Services -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com San Diego, California -- Mailing list and web hosting services --------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru@fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Jan 23 2004 - 11:04:34 CST