[oracle-l] Re: Thanks Jared

From: <maheswara.rao_at_brass.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 09:30:47 -0500

Thanks Jared for keeping the list alive and helping us.

May God bless you and your family with Prosperity and Happiness.

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org]On Behalf Of Ron Rogers Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2004 10:33 AM To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org

Jared,
 With the demanding job as an Oracle professional, Book reviewer, = Article =3D
writer, Perl evangelist, all around nice guy, and a valuable information = =3D
source, the task of administering an email list can take a toll on the = =3D
free time you have to perue the finer things in life.  I would like to thank you for your efforts and successes in what you = have =3D
accomplished.
 A virtual KEG of the finest....
Ron m=3DAA=3DBF=3DAAm

> Jared - We don't say it nearly enough, but we really appreciate all =
your
> efforts in managing this list. Changes like moving to another provider =
=3D
don't