RE: How to find the last execution time of a Procedure.

From: Naveen, Nahata (IE10) <Naveen.Nahata_at_honeywell.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 23:24:24 -0800

Not sure if that is what you want... and not sure if this will really work, just a quick thought...

Invalidate the procedure, so next time it will be used, it will be recompiled, and then you can see at LAST_DDL_TIME in ALL_OBJECTS to find out when it was used first after invalidating.

Regards
Naveen

Author: Naveen, Nahata (IE10)
  INET: Naveen.Nahata_at_honeywell.com