[oracle-l] Re: Startup Migrate

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 15:29:39 -0600

Joe - I just know that it works. I used it to upgrade about 20 instances.

Dennis Williams
DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com

Author: Joe LaCascio
  INET: jlacasci_at_wheatonma.edu

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Jan 22 2004 - 15:29:39 CST