Re: What to look for in STATSPACK report

From: Joan Hsieh <joan.hsieh_at_tufts.edu>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 09:19:26 -0800

Jared,

I played YAPPPACK quite often some time ago. I like it very much. But somehow I failed to generate the gif file from the csv file as sample shown. Can someone shade me some light on this? I tied very hard to make the graphs from the csv file but just don't know how.

Thanks,

Joan

Author: Joan Hsieh
  INET: joan.hsieh_at_tufts.edu