!!Please Read - Oracle-L moving!!

From: <jkstill_at_cybcon.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 00:47:37 -0800

Dear Oracle-L subscriber,

Due to changing circumstances, the Oracle-L mailing list has found a new home.

Fatcity.com has graciously hosted Oracle-L for several years, and I thank Bruce Bergman for his hard work on our behalf, but the time has come to move to a new host.

Oracle-L will be hosted by freelists.org, effective immediately.

In the past when this list has moved, I used a list of subscribers to automatically subscribe people to the new address, thinking I was providing a service. To avoid dealing with irate users that forgot they had subscribed (where does their mail go?) and their attorneys (don't care to hear from them again ) this new list will be 100% opt in.

What this means is that you will need to subscribe to the new address if you wish to remain on the Oracle-L mailing list.

This email is being sent to you once individually, and will also appear in the regular Oracle-L traffic.

After a period of time (2 weeks or so) oracle-l_at_fatcity.com will be shut down.

At this time, I don't know for how long the Oracle-L archives at fatcity.com will be available.

Instruction for subscribing to the new list are at the end of the message.

I look forward to seeing you all at oracle-l_at_freelists.org!

Jared Still

to subscribe:
send email to oracle-l-request_at_freelists.org with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR
Subscribe via the web site - http://www.freelists.org/login.html

To send email to the list, use this address:

    oracle-l_at_freelists.org

You can unsubscribe from oracle-l_at_freelists.org by:

send email to oracle-l-request_at_freelists.org with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field
OR
Unsubscribe via the web site - http://www.freelists.org/login.html

Documentation - http://www.freelists.org/help/

Searchable archives - http://www.freelists.org/archives/oracle-l Received on Thu Jan 22 2004 - 02:47:37 CST