Host concurrent program whom call ar60runb

From: Kader Ben <kaderb_at_YAHOO.COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 07:09:25 -0800

Hi Listers,

I'have registered host concurrent program on Oracle 11.5.9 as TEST.prog which include one line to execute the ar60runb on command line. Unfortunately this is does not work for me. The problem is the TEST.prog can execute any other command or script (shell, Perl,...) but not ar60runb which I can execute independently.

Could you please help to resolve this problem?

Thanks,

Ben

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Hotjobs: Enter the "Signing Bonus" Sweepstakes http://hotjobs.sweepstakes.yahoo.com/signingbonus

Author: Kader Ben
  INET: kaderb_at_yahoo.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Jan 21 2004 - 09:09:25 CST