RE: Has anyone done any scalability work on dbms_lock?

From: Jamadagni, Rajendra <Rajendra.Jamadagni_at_espn.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 06:24:37 -0800

if it is single instance you could also use global application contexts ... (alas they don't work in RAC across node) ...

Raj

Rajendra dot Jamadagni at nospamespn dot com All Views expressed in this email are strictly personal. QOTD: Any clod can have facts, having an opinion is an art !

Author: Jamadagni, Rajendra
  INET: Rajendra.Jamadagni_at_espn.com