RE: Spool to Excel File

From: Mudhalvan, Moovarkku <mmudhalvan_at_gcrejapan.co.jp>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 16:54:30 -0800

Message

Thank you so much for all your response...

To solve this issue temporarily... I used SYLK.... But i was planning to go for Perl. Since i am begineer in Perl hope i need to study a bit..

Thank You

Mudhalvan M.M
Do a search on SYLK at asktom.oracle.com

There are 2 versions, one for web output and one for excel output.

SYLK allows cell references, etc, if needed, which you won't get with CSV.

Jared

"Mudhalvan, Moovarkku" <mmudhalvan@gcrejapan.co.jp>
Sent by: ml-errors@fatcity.com

 01/19/2004 08:44 PM
Please respond to ORACLE-L

       To:        Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L@fatcity.com>

       cc:

       Subject:        Spool to Excel File

Dear Friends,

               I am trying to send output from SQLPlus to Excel file. If any
one did the same before please let me know.

Thank You

Mudhalvan M.M
Author: Mudhalvan, Moovarkku
INET: mmudhalvan@gcrejapan.co.jp

Fat City Network Services    -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com
San Diego, California        -- Mailing list and web hosting services

Author: Mudhalvan, Moovarkku
  INET: mmudhalvan_at_gcrejapan.co.jp