RE: Re[2]: Oracle vs Mysql

From: Goulet, Dick <DGoulet_at_vicr.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 07:34:26 -0800

Probably because they were dropping RPT & RPF & SQR smells a lot like it, YUCK!!!!!

Dick Goulet
Senior Oracle DBA
Oracle Certified 8i DBA

Author: Mladen Gogala
  INET: mgogala_at_adelphia.net

Author: Goulet, Dick
  INET: DGoulet_at_vicr.com

Author: Mercadante, Thomas F
  INET: thomas.mercadante_at_labor.state.ny.us

Author: Goulet, Dick
  INET: DGoulet_at_vicr.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Jan 20 2004 - 09:34:26 CST