RE: Oracle vs Mysql

From: Orr, Steve <sorr_at_rightnow.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 07:14:27 -0800

Message

Most people only use a fraction of Oracle's features and some are deceived by the Oracle Marketeers who tell them that they NEED them all. Maybe the 80/20 rule also applies to technology purchases... Especially when the cost differential is huge.

My 4X4 pickup works just fine and I don't need a Hummer or Land Rover.

Offroad in Montana,
Steve

Author: Orr, Steve
  INET: sorr_at_rightnow.com