Re: Re: Oracle vs Mysql

From: <ryan.gaffuri_at_cox.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 04:59:25 -0800

if Oracle is offshoring its develeoping of its database, everyone else will also... so much for job security.

anyone I heard postgre sql has multi-versioning? Is it implemented like Oracle?

So UDB is the new DB2? Oracle claims that DB2 is not one database but a different database for different Operating Systems, is this true? Is it true with UDB?

Author: <ryan.gaffuri_at_cox.net
  INET: ryan.gaffuri_at_cox.net