Re: Re: OS authentication; remote login; domain qualification

From: bhabani s pradhan <bhabaniindia_at_rediffmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 00:44:26 -0800

I added the parameter to registry OSAUTH_PREFIX_DOMAIN=true
but it didn't help.

Any other place where i can see..?

Thanks and Regards
B S Pradhan

Author: bhabani s pradhan
  INET: bhabaniindia_at_rediffmail.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Jan 20 2004 - 02:44:26 CST