RE: most practical 9iR2 features?

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 01:04:27 -0800

  1. that Set oracle_sid=<blah> Sqlplus user/password

Works on terminal server.....

2. I like the workspace memory management features as well.

3. trace file timings in microseconds.

4. Cursor_sharing=similar (still has the odd bug).

5. HTMLDB is marketed for 10g but will install on 9.2....

Niall

Author: Niall Litchfield
  INET: niall.litchfield_at_dial.pipex.com