RE: advice

From: <A.Bahar_at_billing-components.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 07:29:25 -0800

Hi ,
  I think that their dba should be adviced with following link.

http://download-west.oracle.com/docs/cd/A87860_01/doc/server.817/a76992/toc.htm

Rgds.
Arslan.

Author: Ehresmann, David
  INET: David.Ehresmann_at_ps.net

Author: <A.Bahar_at_billing-components.com
  INET: A.Bahar_at_billing-components.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Jan 15 2004 - 09:29:25 CST