Re: DBA tasks

From: Paul Drake <discgolfdba_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 21:59:32 -0800

talk to me.
Last year, the weekend afterwards was a blast. Is there a plan for a skihouse over the weekend, or - where is everyone headed on Friday?

I had such a blast up at Vail, as that was my initial exerience with powder, as I had only experience with snowboarding in icy northest conditions.

I'm just not quite in shape this year for traverses at 12,500 ft elevation.

RMOUG, Hotsos and SANS - how to blow the training budget before making it to April 15th.

Paul

> on 1/6/04 6:34 PM, Jared Still at jkstill_at_cybcon.com
> wrote:
>

> > What does a DBA do?
> >
> > What should a DBA do?
> >
> > Interesting short list, or maybe not so short.
> >

> http://dbasupport.com/oracle/ora9i/resolutions.shtml
> >

> --
> Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ:
> http://www.orafaq.net
> --
> Author: Tim Gorman
> INET: tim_at_sagelogix.com
>
> Fat City Network Services -- 858-538-5051
> http://www.fatcity.com
> hosting services

> E-Mail message
> to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of
> 'ListGuru') and in
> ORACLE-L
> from). You may
> (like subscribing).