RE: ora1652 question...

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_cybcon.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2004 19:44:26 -0800

John has already shown you how to generate a trace when an error is encountered via the 'events' mechanism.

If you would like to see what events are available, peruse the file $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/mesg/oraus.msg if you are on *nix. If you are on win32, the file is unfortunately not available.

Start with error code 10000. There may or may not be an explanation for an event in that file.

Jared

Author: Jared Still
  INET: jkstill_at_cybcon.com