RE: OCP Question (Perf Tuning)

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2004 12:49:31 -0800

What I have heard is that all the OCP questions are taken from the Oracle University Student Guide. After all, you wouldn't you expect the class to prepare you? Someone suggested that you "think like a computer". Well, for the philosophy behind the exam, "think like an organization", namely Oracle University.

   I can't find anything nearly this detailed in the Student Guide, therefore I conclude that this question will not appear on the exam.

Dennis Williams
DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com