RE: Top level heaps/subheaps

From: Bobak, Mark <Mark.Bobak_at_il.proquest.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2004 07:29:25 -0800

Message

I won't argue that, Allan.  The guy writes two sentences, and it takes a week for the full implications of what he said to sink in.

Jonathan's book is excellent as well.  They are both at the top of my reference list, as well as my recommended list.

Mark J. Bobak
Oracle DBA
ProQuest Company
Ann Arbor, MI
"Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is."  --Unknown

Author: Bobak, Mark
  INET: Mark.Bobak_at_il.proquest.com