RE: How to remove PL/SQL successfully completed Message

From: Goulet, Dick <DGoulet_at_vicr.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2004 06:44:57 -0800

set feedback off

Dick Goulet
Senior Oracle DBA
Oracle Certified 8i DBA

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2004 3:49 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Hi,

        I am trying to spool the result from PL/SQL procedure. At the end of result I am getting PL/SQL successfully completed.

        Could anyone tell me how to avoid that message?.

        This is how my sql looks like

	set linesize 200
	set trimspool on
	set verify off echo off
	set serveroutput on

	spool c:\mudhalvan\test.txt

		declare

		begin

		end;

		/

	spool off

Thank You

Mudhalvan M.M

Author: Mudhalvan, Moovarkku
  INET: mmudhalvan_at_gcrejapan.co.jp

Author: Goulet, Dick
  INET: DGoulet_at_vicr.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Jan 06 2004 - 08:44:57 CST