RE: HOTSOS Conference

From: Nelson, Allan <anelson_at_midf.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2004 05:49:34 -0800

I'm in too and my company popped for the Adams seminar. I went last year and it was superb!

Allan

Author: Carel-Jan Engel
  INET: cjpengel.dbalert_at_xs4all.nl

command for other information (like subscribing).

This email is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  Copying, forwarding or distributing this message by persons or entities other than the addressee is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer.  This email may have been monitored for policy compliance.  [021216]

Author: Nelson, Allan
  INET: anelson_at_midf.com