RE: freebie. Summarize Oracle Listener logs

From: Hallas, John, Tech Dev <John.Hallas_at_gb.vodafone.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 03:19:27 -0800

Steve,
I have an awk script which does something similar - see code and example below

However I can put your file on my site where I have already stored your Perl script for getting the DDL out of an export file ( www.hcresources.co.uk) if you wish.

Cheers

John

Service :Host :User :tcp:ip address

WMBT_DEV:CHALK :PARKR :tcp:10.33.33.215 13

WMBT_DEV:__jdbc__ :oracle :tcp:10.33.15.38 11

WMBT_DEV:__jdbc__ :oracle :tcp:10.33.15.43 1734

echo "Service :Host :User :tcp:ip address"

echo "======================================================="

grep CONNECT b2tperf.log |\

awk -F= '{print $3 ":1:" $6 ":2:" $7 ":3:" $9 ":4:" $10 ":5:" $11}' |\

sed 's/).*:1:/:/' | \

sed 's/).*:2:/:/' | \

sed 's/).*:3:/:/' | \

sed 's/).*:4:/:/' | \

sed 's/).*:5:/:/' | \

sed 's/).*$//' | \

awk -F: '{printf("%-8.8s:%-16.16s:%-16.16s:%-3.3s:%-10.15s\n", \

$1,$2,$3,$4,$5)}' | sort > /tmp/j.lis

grep -v PROGRAM /tmp/j.lis > /tmp/j1.lis

cat /tmp/j1.lis | awk '{if (data[$0]++ == 0)lines[++count] = $0}\

END{for (i = 1; i <= count; i++)print lines[i],"\t"data[lines[i]]}'\

|sort -n +4

rm /tmp/j.lis

rm /tmp/j1.lis

Author: Hallas, John, Tech Dev
  INET: John.Hallas_at_gb.vodafone.co.uk

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Jan 05 2004 - 05:19:27 CST