RE: rman restore question

From: Joan Hsieh <joan.hsieh_at_tufts.edu>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 15:29:27 -0800

Well Roger, Suppose I still have the current control file and want to use days old full backupset (obsolete already) to restore and recover the database to the point of time. How it related to recover the autobackup controlfile? I did configure controlfile autobackup on though.

Thanks,

Joan

Author: Joan Hsieh
  INET: joan.hsieh_at_tufts.edu