RE: recreate constraints script - URGENT

From: Jamadagni, Rajendra <Rajendra.Jamadagni_at_espn.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 11:39:26 -0800

run the same script for every table for the schema owner and spool everything to the same file ... there you have it.

Raj

Rajendra dot Jamadagni at nospamespn dot com All Views expressed in this email are strictly personal. QOTD: Any clod can have facts, having an opinion is an art !

Author: system manager
  INET: sysmgr_at_netlimit.com

Author: Jamadagni, Rajendra
  INET: Rajendra.Jamadagni_at_espn.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Dec 30 2003 - 13:39:26 CST