Re: Correct way to accuse BCHR tuning method (Was: Hit ratio)

From: Ryan <ryan_oracle_at_cox.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 13:59:24 -0800

Performance 'problems' are dependent on what the marketing department gets in the SLA.

So if your marketing guys negotiate very strict response time requirements and you dont meet them, then you have a performance problem. How do I know if my buffer cache is having any effect on that?

Author: Ryan
  INET: ryan_oracle_at_cox.net