Re: STATSPACK interpretation

From: Boris Dali <boris_dali_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 15:44:25 -0800

Thanks, Jonathan.
Of course you are right :-)

Playing with this a little longer, I can get up to 4 versions (child_number from 0 to 3) of the same pl/sql cursor by changing bind variable sizes. It ceases being sharable when bv size changes from 32 to 33, from 128 to 129 and from 2000 to 2001:

1-32
33-128
129-2000
2001-4000

I wonder if this behavior can be changed by some init settings?

Thanks,
Boris Dali.

Author: Boris Dali
  INET: boris_dali_at_yahoo.ca